- USG Professionals
- Permanent, Full-time
For our client who is the largest listed property developper in Belgium, we are actively recruiting for a Compliance Manager.
Your main duties consist of:
- Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures (AML, whistleblowing, GDPR, KYC, etc.)
- Ensuring the business is up to date on legislation, regulation and best practice
- Inspiring and leading a culture of compliance
- Train employees on internal policies
- Conduct regular/periodic compliance checks in liaison with legal departments, corporate affairs and CSR and report conclusions and recommendations to Executive Committee and to Audit & Risk Committee
- Maintain regular contact and build relationship with supervising authorities (FSMA, CETIF, COB, etc…)
- Ad hoc support to specific requests related to compliance
- You have a Master's degree
- You have minimum 5 years' experience working in a compliance related department in a large corporate
- Detail oriented
- Good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense of ethics
- Dutch/French with a good command of English
Besides the challenging function, you will get continuous training internally and externally to sharpen your hard- and soft skills;
We offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence'.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Advocacy
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 30 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Advocacy' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.