Compensation & Benefits Expert
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Compensation & Benefits Expert
Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.
You will be focusing mainly on Belgium (50%) and some other countries part of the Global Merchant
Services Business line (e.g. Sweden, Brazil, USA, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary (50%)) in
close collaboration with the local HRD to:
For Belgium specifically: define and administer local compensation and benefits policies and plans in line with Group C&B policies (eg CLA N° 90 Plans in Belgium, seniority benefits, warrants & stock plans, implementation of new company car policy, flex income plan…);
For Belgium and other countries of the Global Business Line Merchant Services:
- Administrate, implement and communicate the group policies regarding short term & long term incentives at local country level;
- Conduct salary surveys, prepare reports and make recommendations based on market data analysis (salary surveys, benchmarks…), monitor and research local compensation and benefits trends in your scope of responsibilities; ensure local compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective;
- Watch over consistency of pay structure in line with the local job classifications. Prepare and update salary scales;
- Ensure compliancy of C&B policies and practices with local legislation;
- Participate in any harmonization exercise on terms and conditions;
- Provide ad hoc support to the corporate C&B team
- Proven working experience as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist (at least 5 years experience)
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communicating and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
- Confidentiality and sensitivity, particularly when making judgments on specific issues
- Master degree in human resources, law/tax law, business administration or finance
- Fluent in English, with at least a good level of French and Dutch
- A multifaceted, demanding and varied range of tasks in a pleasant atmosphere and in a
competent team of HR specialists with strong business focus
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Internal and external training opportunities
- An appreciative and supportive working environment with strong career prospects
Why Work at Worldline?
The men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way
we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and
everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners.
Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit
and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a
dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/655668-COMPENSATION--BENEFITS-EXPERT/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 15 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.