- European Social Network
- Permanent, Full-time
- Lead the development of the CRM database
- Ensure optimisation and maintenance of the database
- Monitor the gathering of data, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of digital communications activities and channels
- Take forward the optimisation of the organisation’s websites in Drupal and Wordpress
- Design and schedule monthly newsletters and members communications
- Monitor the development of the digital library
Content Production and Dissemination
- Work in the conception, design and dissemination for publications
- Create marketing, promotion and dissemination campaigns for events
- Coordinate and produce newsletters, events and outreach communications
Marketing and Outreach
- Create and deliver messages and identify new digital communications opportunities
- Support the membership officer through the marketing strategy to attract new members and partners
- Reach out to external stakeholders to promote international events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience of 3+ years in communications, advocacy, marketing, and promotion campaigns
- Knowledge of coding (HTML, CSS, Drupal), email marketing and CMS management in Drupal and Wordpress
- Experience with CRM database maintenance and development; for example, Hubspot, Civi, Salesforce
- Knowledge of SEO, web-editing, Google Analytics and social media reporting tools
- Keen eye for branding and design
- Attention to detail
- Time-management and the drive to deliver to deadlines
- Degree-level education
- Political and cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work effectively as part of a wider team, and to be able to lead their small team
- Some knowledge and/or experience of EU and/or public policies would be desirable
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- 28 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.