- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Permanent, Full-time
communication with its members and other relevant stakeholders. To help achieve this goal we are looking to recruit a well motivated and enthusiastic male or female COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER.
- The development of comprehensive communication plans, ensuring ESHRE’s members and other professionals in the field are informed of all the organisation’s news and developments.
- Overseeing the content and design of the ESHRE website and related electronic platforms.
- Managing ESHRE’s multiple social media channels, developing and sending out email marketing campaigns.
- Create and develop (electronic) marketing materials and correspondence promoting ESHRE’s journals, guidelines, good practice documents and position statements, educational meetings and events to Society members and other relevant professionals and target groups within our field of interest.
- Design promotional campaigns at third-party events and meetings.
and capable to cope with a varied workload. You are interested in and prepared to keep up with novel technologies and communication tools. You should also be willing to travel abroad.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package in line with your experience, the expected tasks and responsibilities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 3 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication' jobs straight to your mailbox.