Communication Specialist (NL/ENG)
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Communication Specialist (NL/ENG)
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly motivated Communication Specialist, then get ready to join our company.
As a Communication Officer, you will be responsible for translating Worldline Belgium's corporate communication strategy towards both internal & external stakeholders, thus strengthening the Worldline brand & reputation in full alignment with the business, through dedicated external and internal communications.
What you will be responsible for:
- Press Relations & Public Affairs: you develop the press strategy, as well as manage and execute the resulting actions, such as press questions, press releases, events, crisis communication, and communication to federations, government & other stakeholders.
- You detect reputation opportunities and create content for editorial paid and earned (trade) media.
- You create a network of press contacts which you maintain autonomously.
- You build a network of internal partners to help you reinforce the press strategy, and you organize their media training.
- You act as Dutch-speaking spokesperson for Worldline Belgium.
- Together with the Digital Communications Manager, you support the content optimization of the corporate websites.
- You support the Global External Communications Manager with the development and execution of partner events.
- You translate Worldline's mission, vision, values and objectives towards all Worldline employees; you develop, implement and execute your internal communication strategy accordingly.
- You localize global internal communication initiatives to suit your Belgian stakeholders.
- At the request of the different internal stakeholders, you autonomously create content for intranet, mails, newsletters and internal events such as company meetings and roadshows.
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience (either on business or on agency side, B2B or B2C).
- Concretely, this experience translates as 3-5 relevant years - in communications and public relations, including press relations.
- You have a perfect level of Dutch, and have a very good level in English (oral and written). Your level of French is proficient.
- You have an affinity for (new) technology.
- You are assertive and confident – while remaining diplomatic.
- You have excellent writing skills, you are a creative copywriter.
- Last but not least: you are a true and passionate communication professional with management skills - but also with production skills and a total hands-on approach to getting things done.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/712097-Communication-Specialist-NLENG/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 24 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.