- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Part-time
Our client is an European company working in Science and Technology.
The Communications Officer’s primary responsibility is to assist the Communications team implementing the communication strategy. This covers a wide range of operational activities, including the production of digital and print publications, content development for the website, the creation and maintenance of stakeholder database and others. The Communications Officer reports directly to the Head of Policy and Communications. This position will mainly involve:
- Content production for multiple platforms (i.e. articles for website, success stories, etc)
- Lead all audiovisual projects such as corporate videos in collaboration with external suppliers.
- Support the Conference Officer with respect to event logistics and in promoting events to defined target groups.
- Support the Digital Communications Officer in updating the website, generating content for Newsletters, the website and social media platforms.
- Support the Senior Communications Officer responsible for media in establishing partnerships and managing the publication of articles.
- Administrative tasks: notably manage procurement and invoicing processes.
- Fulfilling other responsibilities and tasks as necessary for the good organisation of the office, as mandated by the Director.
Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in communications
- 4 years’ experience in a similar communication related function
- Native level English, knowledge of other European languages is an asset
- Experience in academic or not-for-profit environment appreciated
- Strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of database design and management and of web editing using content management systems
- Strong understanding of audio-visuals production
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, use of e-mail and internet.
- Service-oriented attitude with strong sense of purpose and drive to make a meaningful contribution to the COST mission.
- Good all-round skills, high motivation and an ability to work autonomously, ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills, priority setting, the ability to balance a variety of tasks whilst delivering results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Team-oriented attitude
- Positive and constructive attitude in an evolving environment
- Stress resistant
Our client is offering you a 5 month assignment from mid-April in an international and dynamic company with a salary of 3000 € gross.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.