- Vaillant-Group Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
The Vaillant Group is a global market and technology leader in the fields of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology. Join our team of 14,000 colleagues from more than 50 countries who work every day for a better climate – for people at home and the environment. We work on large-scale, innovative and strategic projects. With small, everyday gestures so that we can all play our part. Act global, work global. And become part of a global team. We sell our products in around 60 countries, using ten production and development sites in six European countries, as well as China.Working for us makes you responsible for the future – your own, and that of our planet. We can offer you excellent conditions.
- You will help define the marketing and communication strategy for our brands Vaillant and Bulex, 2 market leaders in the heating sector;
- You are responsible for the development of all marketing and communication campaigns;
- You continuously evaluate and measure the results of the various activities and adjust the strategy where necessary;
- Thanks to your creativity and knowledge of the market you will create and improve awareness of our different brands;
- Your role is key in the coordination and development of the marketing approach;
- You are responsible for managing the marketing plan and budget;
- In this position you will work together with different departments and the sales team on lead management;
- You will lead 8 enthusiastic and motivated specialists in a team where cooperation and team spirit are key;
- Passionate, you are always up to date with the developments in the field of communication and marketing;
- As a communications specialist, you are also responsible for internal communications;
- You report directly to the Marketing Director
- Master's Degree in Marketing/Communication ;
- Relevant experience, including omnichannel marketing campaigns, B2B and B2C, marketing automation and lead management;
- Strategic and conceptual skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels of the company;
- Very good analytical and solution oriented skills;
- Experience or potential to lead a team;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- An opportunity to join a market with exceptional potential that continues to grow;
- A position in a pleasant environment within a leading company in its market;
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 28 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication' jobs straight to your mailbox.