2 of 3Next
Our client is an international manufacturing company, active in over 40 countries. This is a new position which will support the commercial excellence team.
Commercial Data Analyst
- Improve data accuracy, completeness and quality: business information monitoring and cleansing
- Build automation tools to accelerate business activities
- Undertake data warehouse management automation and optimization
- Collaborate closely with key people relating to data governance
- Lead & support ad-hoc projects to implement new business processes or tools
- Make recommendations for the commercial team and influence commercial decision-making based on commercial intelligence (commercial data retrieval, consolidation, in-depth analysis and reporting).
- You have obtained minimum a Bachelor in economics
- Demonstrated experience in a similar data analyst role
- Have well-rounded analytical skills with the ability to navigate through large volumes of data
- Knowledge and experience of tools/systems (CRM, ERPs, Power BI, Excel) related to the role
- Have a passion for improving and driving change relating to business analytics
- Have the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Strong English communication skills, Dutch is a plus
You may count on a competitive salary package with growth opportunities towards the future.
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academic Bachelor