12 of 16Next
The AISIN Group is one of the largest Tier-1 automotive suppliers delivering components and employing 100 K employees worldwide. AW Europe is mainly active in the fields of Automatic Transmissions, Hybrid Systems, In-Vehicule Infotainment (IVI) and Advanced Driver Systems (ADAS).
Renowned for its culture of Quality Supremacy and human approach, AW EUROPE is an equal-opportunity employer focusing on the quality of work environment in an open-minded spirit that offers employees the best chances to develop their talent and performance. AW Technical Center Europe s.a. is the European research and development branch of AISIN AW.
Commercial assistant - Inside sales (M/W/X)
Based within the sales team, your role consists in performing commercial and administrative tasks focusing on quotation management, purchase orders management, price and payment control with the objective of supporting the Key Account Manager (KAM) and be the customer interface on assigned topics in order to maximize customer satisfaction and ensuring smooth business coordination for our Automatic Transmission business.
More precisely :
Assist Customer in daily operations
Support the customer in day to day business in order to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure smooth business continuity. Coordinate topics (assigned by Key Account Manager) with customer in order to ensure follow-up and conclusion.
Quotation Management (Internal & External)
- Prepare draft quotations and issue final quotations
- Record all quotations issued and track corresponding Purchase Order reception
- Update Price lists
Purchase Order Management / Price Control
- Collect Purchase Order from customer and ensure that its contents reflect the contents of our quotation (price, applicable date, payment terms, etc…)
- Check collected purchase orders and share with all concerned departments
- Record data and paper copies of all purchase orders.
- Input Sales and Purchase Prices in ERP system
- Calculate compensations towards our customer and / or our mother company when necessary.
Customer Payment Control
- Identify root cause for payment issues and take/assign corrective and preventive actions in order to solve it.
- Conduct internal follow-up on open items assigned to concerned departments
- Contact the customer with the objective of preventing delayed customer payment or to assist to find a quick solution to existing delayed payments.
- Report payment status on weekly basis
Internal support and coordination
Collect and distribute relevant information received from the customer to internal departments or adequate person in order to ensure good communication of customer requirements.
Customer & Internal Meetings
Prepare meeting material / presentations
- You have a university degree (preferably business oriented) with at least 2 or 3 years of experience in sales support.
- A well-organized and efficient team worker, you have excellent communication skills and are stress-resilient.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in English and at ease in an international environment.
- The opportunity to join an energetic team in a spearheading sector, with worldwide scope, famous for its concern for quality and service, where you can develop your sales talent;
- An open, multicultural and international environment;
- A modern, easily accessible and pleasant work environment, near Braine l'Alleud (South of Brussels);
- An attractive salary package with competitive fringe benefits.
- An open-end contract.
Jean-Marc Van Steenkiste
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Internal sales
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Talentfinder
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French