Clinical Trial Assistant
- Unique Office
- Walloon Brabant
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Clinical Trial Assistant
The entreprise is active on medical sector.
For a client active in Médical sector, we are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the standard operating procedures
- Check the Trial Master File for all trials and create the printed binder with essential trial documents
- Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure clinical data is correctly stored in the company’s data warehouse
- Assist Clinical team with preparation, handling and distribution of clinical trial supplies and updating of inventory tracking system
- Support clinical and regulatory team with different tasks like scanning, storing of training documents, final contracts, logs, etc.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation
- Support in drafting contracts
- Perform an overall housekeeping and inventory to ensure all necessary trial documents are properly stored
- Assist in making travel arrangements for investigators, clinical and regulatory staff
- Ensure trial and patient insurance is properly in place
- Coordinate and follow up payments to sites, CROs and Service Providers
- Create Purchase Orders for Clinical and Regulatory activities
- Check supplier’s invoices vs contract commitments to ensure correct services are received and billed
- Other clinical and regulatory activities as directed by VP Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
You have a relevant clinical trial experience or a third level science-related qualification You have previous experience acting in a clinical department support role, preferably in an organisation with international activities You have effective time management and organisational skills You have good written and verbal communication skills You are team spirited You are flexible to support different tasks in the clinical and regulatory department You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of another language is beneficial
The client offers a full-time permanent position along with an attractive remuneration package. The position is based in Belgium (Wavre) and has an international scope. Headed by a solid management team, you will be part of a highly skilled (engineers, scientists) capable and dynamic team of innovative leaders with proven tracks records in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. We have an agile start-up company culture focused on values of entrepreneurship, engagement, integrity, passion and excellence.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 6 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs straight to your mailbox.