2 of 7Next
DICE is a Contract Research Organization specialized in Biometrics, Medical Monitoring and Central Imaging Review for clinical trials. We offer services including Clinical Study Design, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Medical Monitoring, and Central Imaging Review. DICE was established in 1989 and services biotech start-ups as well as big pharma companies across the globe.
DICE is renowned for delivering excellent quality and is frequently involved with innovative projects. Our highly skilled staff, biostatistical knowledge, and personal drive ensures delivery of the best quality to our customers.
DICE has grown from 6 to 25 people in the last 3 years. We seek to employ a clinical trial assistant to facilitate our rapid and continuing growth.
Clinical trial assistant (CTA)
This contains the following tasks:
- To support the DICE study team in all administrative tasks during the project.
- To create a Project Management File (PMF) for all departments according to the Table of Content,
- To organize project team meetings and to create meeting minutes,
- To coordinate all study access for internal and external parties to systems where DICE is responsible for,
- To assist in the management of paper data-collection tools, such as CRFs, patient diaries or any other study-reported data on paper, and to perform the data entry of these paper data-collection tools,
- To assist in the conduction and documentation of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the eCRF with all its required features, such as screens, field definitions, sequences, tools and eCRF-programmed edit checks,
- To assist in the data cleaning and data validation as per Data Validation Plan (DVP) and/or Edit Check Plan (ECP),
- To assist in the filing and archiving all documentation and files according to the applicable SOP in a contemporaneous, transparent and accurate manner,
- To perform a Quality Control (QC) on the Project Management File (PMF) after study closure and send it to the sponsor.
- Eye for detail
- Achievement oriented
- Team spirit
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trustworthy
- Respect for deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor in office management/management assistant (medical secretary is a plus) or equivalent through experience
- 3 years of experience with conduct of clinical trials
- Verbal and written skills in English as well as Dutch or French
- Good knowledge of MS office
- A stimulating position where you will engage in a variety of tasks and projects.
- An inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute to society and the medical field.
- Flexibility to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive compensation package with extra-legal benefits.
- Strong focus on personal growth and development.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Clinical research
- Sector: Science and Research
- Sint-Agatha-Berchem (location)
- All jobs at DICE-CRO
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French