- Jefferson Wells
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Our partner innovates to bring treatments to patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners, they work on high-quality, affordable and accessible healthcare.?
MSc (Master) in an appropriate discipline or a BSc or BA (Bachelor) in an appropriate discipline, with demonstrated experience in ELISA and molecular biology (in particular hybridization assays);
• Good pipetting skills
• Understanding of English;
• Basic computer knowledge;
• Works as a member of a team, is responsible for organizing own time and resources in an optimal fashion. Identifies and refers opportunities or particularly problematic situations to supervisor
Specimen processing, test performance and reporting test results in the electronic lab notebook (ELN).
- Performs ELISA experiments and/or molecular assays.
- Uses applicable instruments, equipment and computer systems as required and stipulated.
- Plans and performs assigned scientific experiments in consultation with the Scientific Director. Makes recommendations for the performance of scientific experiments in assigned areas. Records all information obtained in experiments and ensures that record and raw data are properly retained.
- Summarizes, analyses and interprets preliminary data to draw conclusions.
- Prepares and writes technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results. Presents own data at sub-departmental meetings. Modifies methodologies (with supervisor’s direction) to improve the quality, accuracy and usefulness of data.
- Documents detected anomalies/problems and communicates them to the applicable departments and to the Scientific Director.
- If applicable, is involved in the disinfections or cleaning of the lab.
- Performs laboratory maintenance.
- Participates in adequate waste disposal within the lab.
- Complies with the implemented safe and good practice lab environment rules and follows internal standard/policies including but not restricted to reporting of incidents, appropriate waste disposal, disinfection or cleaning of the lab and maintenance tasks;
• Guarantees adherence of safety precautions/rules within the department and from visitors.
• Performs departmental administration if needed.
• Participates in meetings. Ensures Meeting Minutes are available, if applicable.
• Follows the applicable Janssen Policies, SOPs, WIs and other applicable guidelines.
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 14 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production responsible' jobs in Turnhout straight to your mailbox.