Clinical Research Associate
- Jefferson Wells
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Clinical Research Associate
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives.?Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
This individual will be responsible for managing clinical activities at study sites conducting studies for the Medical Devices group, as well as, fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Medical Devices Group.
Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several clinical projects. Oversees performance of appointed study sites, conducting company initiated clinical studies. Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication, and deliverables for the assigned study sites. Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between Clinical Operations and study site personnel for the specific clinical projects. Clinical Study Site Management consists 95% and other administrative activities 5%.
Your scope of work?
Clinical Study Site Management
• Verify safety and wellbeing of study subjects are maintained for assigned study sites.
• Support the operational execution of clinical trials and ensure collection of high quality, substantiated data.
• Execute clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
• Accountable for study site performance, and providing high quality data according to overall project timeline.
• Assist Clinical Operations staff and study site staff to quickly and effectively resolve issues. Responds to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions, if required.
• Verify Investigator Site Files at assigned study sites are maintained according to regulations and/or company requirements/procedures.
• Responsible for supporting patient recruitment and retention activities.
• Performs site visits and ensures study site is compliant with the study protocol and all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures.
• Assists with internal communication of important clinical data and events.
• Support organization of Investigator and other study training meetings, if required.
• Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date study site status knowledge, as requested by key stakeholders.
• Understand business value of clinical projects and balances overall business objectives and functional needs.
• May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
• Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
• Interface and collaborate with Investigators, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel as needed.
• Incumbent knows, understands, incorporates, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to business activities, and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
• May be asked to provide additional support to Clinical Operations staff, as needed.
• Typically requires Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience; Masters or PhD/MD/PharmD with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
• Previous clinical research experience required.
• Previous medical device monitoring or equivalent experience required.
• Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas and medical devices/combination products.
• Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
• Clinical/medical background – a plus.
• Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and Power Point).
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• Strong organization skills, written and verbal communications, leadership.
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production responsible' jobs in Vilvoorde - Zaventem straight to your mailbox.