Clinical Data Analyst
- Jefferson Wells
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Clinical Data Analyst
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives.?Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
The Data Operations team is supporting the data generators through the different data handling apps and processes, enabling standardization, global alignment, and process efficiency. The team is also closely interacting with the data consumers, enabling timely, data driven decisions by providing integrated project data views. Finally, the team is partnering with R&D IT to optimize the data landscape.
To fully enable our base business data management support activities to both data generators and data consumers, we are looking for someone to provide on-site support for key data systems, facilitate onboarding of new users, improve standardization and compliance with internal guidelines. This will involve working with scientists, internal Data Operations experts, and IT professionals, to implement and maintain efficient data flows.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented data-savvy scientist or an IT professional with a scientific background to implement these projects and to support the scientists on additional data flow related topics in their daily work.
• Gain in depth knowledge of key data apps, such as Genedata Screener (data processing and analysis) and Biovia-ELN
• Become an expert in data warehouse in- and outflow, assist users with data flow related questions.
• Collaborate with IT to troubleshoot and resolve user issues with these data apps and data flows.
• Onboard new users for key data apps, support onboarding of new groups and new assays.
• Support scientific data flows from raw data processing and analysis to experiment reporting
• Collaborate with the scientists to upload all data in the discovery data warehouse, enabling data FAIRification
• Partner with internal experts and IT professionals to bring solutions for complex data management problems
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Chemistry, Biology or a science related discipline
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in drug discovery is required
• Familiarity with data collection, managing datasets, understanding of data processing and analysis workflows, is required
• Experience in working at the interface between electronic data systems and lab scientist, is preferred
• Working knowledge of data integration and warehousing is preferred
• Understanding of master data management principles and processes is preferred
• Experience with the Janssen discovery data warehouse (ABCD) and related tools (3DX, IVR) is preferred
• Experience with Genedata Screener or other dose response fitting software is preferred
• Experience with Biovia-ELN or other Electronic Lab Notebook software is preferred
• Strong networking and relationship building skills, team player
• Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, lead and execute assigned tasks
• Insight-driven to actively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 18 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production responsible' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.