Claims Support Officer
- Permanent, Full-time
Claims Support Officer
As a Claims Support Officer, you will join the dynamic team of the Legal & Claims department within Credendo – Export Credit Agency, and work closely with the team of Legal Counsels and the Personal Assistant.
Your daily activities:
- You will support the team in their claims-related activities, e.g. drawing up summaries and standard decisions, uploading documents into databases, and opening and closing claims files.
- You will assist in preparing an instalment plan for claims files in Excel.
- You will also provide specific support for direct-financing files, e.g. monitoring payments by delivering bills of exchange.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the claims files in the IT system.
- You will take care of the necessary correspondence with external contacts such as clients, authorities and legal bodies.
- You will be responsible for collecting data from the various IT systems in order to contribute to the various reporting requirements.
- You will help us check the quality of data (including the content of the files and workflows) as well as perform punctual quality controls of figures in the systems.
- You will provide support for (all types of) audits of claim files, by searching for documents, procedures, and processed cases, and uploading them to the special audit platforms.
- You will assist in the exchange of information with the Paris Club, e.g. inventorying the working documents and keeping track of the various agreements with foreign governments.
- You will proactively contribute to the team's success by looking for possible improvements in the work processes, and optimising the set-up and use of office systems such as document management and administrative tools.
- You will actively participate in drafting the description of business processes.
- In the context of larger business projects, you will provide support in the optimisation of software related to the management of claims files.
Are you the missing link in our team?
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree and relevant experience in a similar position within a law firm or legal context.
- As an administrative all-rounder, you enjoy acting quickly and efficiently, and assisting colleagues.
- You have good organisational skills combined with an excellent proactive attitude.
- You are team-oriented and work autonomously.
- Discretion is very important to you and you are good at prioritising.
- You deliver accurate and punctual work.
- You have good knowledge of the MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are proficient in English, French and Dutch.
- An interesting permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- 25 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.