- Permanent, Full-time
- You will ensure the management and analysis of litigation files from/for our clients.
- You will control and apply the insurance terms that are linked to a proactive collection policy towards debtors.
- You will investigate the problem, draw the necessary conclusions and formulate proposals for a solution.
- You will constantly keep in touch and negotiate with insureds, debtors and brokers in the litigation file management. Furthermore, you will coordinate with your colleagues on the approach. You will also keep in touch with other operational departments (sales, risk acceptance and policy management) for the litigation file management.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the central IT system.
- Together with your colleagues, you will take care of the development and follow-up of a worldwide network of lawyers and collection agencies, if necessary.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in finance & insurance, foreign trade, law (or any equivalent).
- You show good oral and written language skills in English and french, your mother tongue is dutch. Knowledge of an extra language is an asset.
- You possibly have a working experience of minimum 2 years, preferably in a debt-recovery agency.
- You have an analytical and critical mind and you are capable of summarising information.
- You are result-oriented and you show initiative.
- You have good communication skills and an assertive attitude in finding solutions.
- You like working autonomously but you also show team spirit.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 19 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance, insurance & law' jobs straight to your mailbox.