Since 1958 and directly inspired by the founding impulse, there is a common thread running through Krëfel: improving our customers' daily lives and quality of life. Every new technological invention that makes the world a better place and improves the quality of life for families, was first found at Krëfel.
Chief Financial Officer
As the CFO for a retail company, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and strategies of the company. You will provide financial guidance and support to the executive management team and work closely with other departments to ensure the financial health and stability of the company. You will also be responsible for managing and leading the finance team to ensure that all financial goals and objectives are met. Your key responsibilities:
As a key member of the executive management team, you report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and implement financial strategies and plans that support the company's overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee all financial operations, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, and risk management.
- Develop and manage the finance team to ensure that they meet the financial needs of the business.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting to executive management, our shareholders and external stakeholders.
- Provide financial guidance and support to the executive management team to inform business decisions and ensure alignment with financial goals and objectives. You are a critical challenger and have a real added value to the business and the longer-term strategy for the company.
- Identify and manage financial risks, including the development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor financial performance and provide regular updates and recommendations to the executive management team.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations and requirements.
- You have a Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in financial management, with at least 5 years in a CFO or similar senior-level position.
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- You have strong financial planning and analysis skills, with the ability to develop and implement financial strategies and plans.
- You have excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Being a team player and people manager you succeed in engaging all stakeholders and translating the vision through smooth and open communication.
- You have solid expertise in management reporting tools.
- You have fluent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English.
- A varied job in a dynamic company where teamwork and family values are very important.
- Being part of a well-known international retail player.
- As the CEO's financial right-hand man the opportunity to help steer the company in the right direction.
- The opportunity to pull both conceptual and operational projects that have an organization-wide impact.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online.
Questions? Contact Greg Antierens at Show number+32 475 98 35 09.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.