4 of 4Next
BBDO Belgium is an award-winning full-service advertising agency. As strategic sparring partner in the end-to-end consumer journey, we get things done together with our clients. At BBDO, we deliver work that works. We use data and our own clear proprietary methodology to translate ideas into creativity that actually moves the people who move your business. Being part of the worldwide Omnicom network BBDO is one of the biggest one stop shops for 360° skilled and ambitious people. Our integrated approach consists of audiovisual productions, brand consultancy, business and brand strategy, copy & content writing, creative concepts, data strategy, design and performance strategy.
To drive further growth BBDO is looking for a (m/f):
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- You are a member of the Steering Committee, responsible for the commercial policy and results for BBDO.
- You maintain the global relationship of a number of assigned clients. You manage their business insights together with our strategic and creative people and spread them within the different teams. You ensure the quality of the work for these clients.
- You are always actively looking for new business opportunities. You grow the business within existing client relationships, but also by attracting new clients.
- You build and maintain a proper network of relevant relations.
- You work in alignment with the agency’s strategy of connected creativity. Starting from the data you help create a truly omnichannel customer journey and execute big ideas personally on the consumer’s timeline.
- You manage, motivate and develop different teams consisting of Account Directors, Account Managers and Account Executives. You work closely together with the COO.
- You hold a higher degree and have at least 10 years experience in a relevant environment.
- You believe in the power of Connected Creativity. You understand the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. You love great ideas and are also passionate about all things digital and new trends and technologies.
- You are result and customer focused.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills. You are confident in giving compelling presentations of strategic and creative recommendations to clients.
- You are a networker and like to take initiatives.
- You love to make, evaluate and sell budgets for our work.
- You can cope with pressure and strict deadlines within a continuously changing agency environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and French, with a very good level of English.
- Being in charge of clients that love to make a difference.
- A non-stop learning environment. A place where great work is encouraged.
- Strong teams of experts who go for the same client mission and make each other better.
- You’ll join one of Belgium’s biggest strategic and creative agencies. Part of a worldwide network, but with a start-up mindset.
- The internal education program BBDO Academy.
- A competitive salary package.
Contact Ikram El Abbassi on +32 2 610 27 57.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales
- Sector: Media and Communication
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs via Hudson
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French