6 of 6Next
Chemical Project Leader
As a Chemical Project Leader, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Lead chemical process development projects for the industrial manufacturing.
- In collaboration with lab assistants, you generate experimental data in the frame of feasibility studies, process development/optimisation, studies supporting validation, trouble-shooting for running productions
- Perform scale-up of developed processes in pilot unit
- Transfer developed processes to production department
- Integrate cGMP requirements in developped processes
- Provide adequate technical reporting
- Participate to the drafting of master batch records
- Provide technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents
- Provide technical input for new project evaluations
- Participate as technical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers and internal team meetings
- Report to the Head of Process Development & Scale-up
- You have a Master degree in Chemistry or Chemistry-related discipline. PhD is a plus.
- Several years of experience in process development in chemical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in peptide chemistry appreciated
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on and result-oriented
- You are fluent in English and good knowledges in/willing to learn French
Our client offer an exciting role in a dynamic team as well as a chance to further develop your skills. A permanent contract with an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
Contact me at 02 389 11 76 or
Keywords: chemical, chemistry, GMP, cGMP, pharmaceutical, "project leader"
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
47 days left to apply
- Function type: Project leader R&D
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)