Channel Manager BeNeLux and France
- Spacewell NV
- Permanent, Full-time
Channel Manager BeNeLux and France
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Support and manage existing partnerships
- Aligned with the Marketing and Product teams to ensure the maturity and readiness of products and services to be resold by partners
- Maintain and grow the relationship with existing partners
- Support our partners in the sales process
- Continuously evaluate the quality of the partnership and identify areas for improvement
- Research marketing needs and as needed coordinate the development of the right collateral
- Contribute to the marketing department with specific material for our partners (e.g. partner newsletter, portal, and news flashes)
- Coordinate the annual partner event in line with allocated annual budgets and in compliance with Nemetschek Group policies
- Document the knowledge and training requirements of our partners and ensure that the appropriate training programs are developed and applied
- Internal alignment with various departments to ensure proper partner support, maximizing the return for Spacewell
Grow the Spacewell partner network
- Assist in developing new partners in line with the annual business plan for focus regions and in a supporting role for non-focus regions. This will include:
- Execute market research
- Competitor analysis
- Vetting of potential partners in alignment of company goals and standards
- First candidate partner interviews
- Setting up partner agreements/contracts
- Internal Alignment with indirect & direct sales colleagues, marketing & campaign managers to achieve ongoing, high-quality collaboration in support of the go-to-market strategy
- Work with the VP Channel to propose new candidate partners
- Document new partner business plans
- Meet or exceed targeted revenue growth through partner activities
- Expand the number of high-quality partners providing concrete results
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction within partner network
- Draft internal documents and support other internal teams, as needed
- Monitor internal communication and support of partners
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in software or technology sales
- Professional experience in client and/or partner relations management
- Strong, established international network within our sector (real estate and software)
- Knowledge of relevant organizational processes, with experience with publicly-traded companies a plus
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch, French and English
- Experience in public relations and media relations a plus
- Personal skills
- Networking skills: The ability to develop and maintain relations, alliances, and coalitions within and outside the organization and to use them in order to obtain information, support and commercial cooperation.
- Customer-orientation: The ability and willingness identify customer and partner wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
- Persuasiveness: The ability to enhance partner relationships and advance the company’s reputation through thoughtful arguments and ideas, generating long-term trust and support.
- Initiative: The willing to launch new actions and/or developments, either alone or in coordination with other team members. Taking the lead or managing solo initiatives to advance proposals and actions that lead to internal improvements and enhancements in external relations.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing work environment and to contribute positively in different settings, including with partner companies.
- Responsiveness: Ability to listen, understand, and prioritize information from different parts of the organization and network, and to communicate and advocate that information in a prompt and effective manner, including in written and verbal communication.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 7 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical commercial / sales engineer, Business development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.