3 of 3Next
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That's why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
With their knowledge and proactive attitude, the professionals of Procurement Function, contribute significantly to a cost-efficient organization and realization of equensWorldline financial strategy. Our focus on continuous optimization of reliable and transparent information enables the organization to make the right choices. We view ourselves as the economic conscience of the organization.
Procurement Services is responsible for the strategic sourcing of suppliers. We take a leading role in the development of the sourcing strategy, the RFI / RFP / RFQ process, supplier selection and contracting. After contracting we play a proactive role in contract management.
As Category Manager you will lead the sourcing, negotiation, contracting and contract renewal process within the assigned categories according to determined (lawful) rules and regulations and the equensWorldline and procurement strategy, to ensure that equensWorldline receives best value for money with minimal risk/exposure.
Additionally you will work continuously on improving the added value of the procurement function within the organization.
Main duties and responsibilities for this strategic purchasing function:
- continuous improvement of purchasing costs;
- maximizing the added value of the supplier base;
- development of (multidisciplinary) purchasing strategy for one or more categories;
- compares existing situations versus best practices and future demands;
- management of the RFx (RFI / RPP / RFQ) process within the team;
- supplier selection and contracting;
- proactive role in contract and supplier management;
- represent equensWorldline on the supplier market;
- continuous improvement of the added value of the procurement team.
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You have worked at least 3 years as a Category Manager, responsible for the procurement of services
- You are interested in ICT
- You are willing to play an active role in the transformation process within the purchasing organization from facilitating to initiating. You are constantly looking for new opportunities, concepts and innovations to improve the added value of the organization.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French, Dutch, German or Italian is a plus.
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills. You are an independent self-starter with a positive mindset, but also a team player, a networker par excellence and someone that looks for opportunities rather than risks.
- You work internationally. That means occasional short travels can be part of your activities.
Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits and an interesting, challenging and international working environment. There is plenty of room for professional and personal development and we find it important to take your work/life balance serious.
Interested? Apply online on: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/556432-Category-Manager/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Purchaser
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience