Category Manager New Protein Foods W/M
- Permanent, Full-time
Category Manager New Protein Foods W/M
As part of our continuous growth, we are currently recruiting
- Be responsible for the business category of New protein Foods at Solina, with the newly created business department and brand name “NEXTERA”, The Future Generation of Protein Foods.
- Develop and grow the category within the core markets of Solina, being Savoury food industry, Food Service and Butchers/Artisans
- Drive sales growth and support the regional sales team at targeted customers and / or large opportunities
- Operate in a true “start-up” spirit from our newly created “Future Food Research Centre” in Belgium
- Work closely together with R&D, to bring innovation to market, manage the innovation funnel process and launch new products to market
- Interact with all departments: HR, Production, Communications, Sales, R&D, Finance
- Develop category growth plan and annual roadmap, to capture market growth, gain market share, and deliver the right value proposition to market.
- Drive growth in close cooperation with sales, motivate and support regional sales teams at targeted key accounts, and/or during visits at the pilot plant in Belgium
- Launch Nextera new products and innovations to market, following the innovation funnel process at category platform meeting
- Coordinate and reinforce the branding strategy – develop brand awareness and ensure consistency across the regions and at social media with the support of the Communication Manager
- Understand the global competitive landscape and update / inform the organisation at least twice a year
- Work in close cooperation with Regional Sales, R&D and Marketing Managers to constantly push and drive new opportunities at customers
- Understand the problems of customers and help solving them together with the European Future Food team and regional teams
- Network with other partners in the industry, and establish the best position for Solina in the value chain
- Be responsible for weekly / monthly / quarterly business reporting on sales performance, opportunity management and targets in Europe and by region
- Support an annual recurring Inspirational Nextera Trend Program with new value propositions, in close working relationship with Regional Marketing Managers and Market Research & Consumer Insights Manager to push Nextera opportunities at existing and new customers at regional level
- Education: Food Engineer and / or PhD OR Masters Marketing Product Manager and/or expertise by experience
- Experience: at least 8 years of successful experience in B2B Food industry with customized products and a high degree of flexibility in service at international customers
Skills and key competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing, business-oriented and results-driven
- Leadership – ability to act, convince and perform in a cross functional team in multi-cultural environments, in matrix organizational structure.
- Proven analytical management skills
- Being able to effectively influence, to make decisions and ability to articulate and defend strategic insights and solutions
- Ability to identify and articulate value drivers for key customers and strategically position.
- Great communicator, energetic and creative skills
- Inspires others, hands-on
- Fluency in English, other language is a plus.
- Travelling is essential for your job (min 30% of the time).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Product development
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Eke (location)
- 13 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development, Executive board & management' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.