- CIT BLATON
- Permanent, Full-time
Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.
The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.
A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.
Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
In the context of the Bid Office (Belgium and foreign projects), the Calculator has the following responsibilities:
- Analyze records of submissions
- Answer (technical, administrative) questions of the quote
- Prepare estimates
- After submission, follow the record and, if accepted, participate in the preparation of construction work and transfer the record to the Project Manager.
Depending on the circumstances, newly hired employees will be able to perform this function for a few years for the purpose of training, to evolve within the Bid Office.
- Master Civil or Industrial Engineer with construction / architect orientation.
- Experience in submission or in an Engineering office of at least five years.
- Rigor and precision are essential expected qualities. Some form of creativity is required.
- French / Dutch / English
- Location: Brussels
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.
Important notice to employment businesses/agencies
CIT BLATON does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact CIT BLATON's general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to CIT BLATON. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and CIT BLATON. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of CIT BLATON. CIT BLATON shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 1 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.