7 of 9Next
For our client located in Liege, we're recruiting an C++ Software Developer.
The compagny is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis.
C++ Software Developer
You will join the Vision Software Engineering team. This team oversees the development of the image processing and machine vision software tools: Open eVision and Open eVision Studio.
- You will contribute to the development and the maintenance of Open eVision software on Linux, for desktop and embedded platforms
- You will be familiar with C++ programming and Linux systems
- You will also participate to the maintenance and the extension of the team building and testing infrastructure
- With your technical expertise, you will support the compagny in strategical decisions about products
C++, C++ software developer, machine vision, image, image acquisition, vision, image processing, Open eVision, Linux, embedded platform, C++ programming, C++ development, C++ software engineer , C++ software consultant, C++ Developer, C++ Engineer, C++ application developer
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and embedded platforms
- Very good knowledge of C++ development and OO designs
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in computer vision and image processing is an asset
- Experience with the following software tools is an asset : Microsoft Visual Studio, gcc, clang, source control, OpenCV, IPP, PCL, QT, boost…
- Significant interest for software development methodologies
- Be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and in English
The compagny offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity.
The product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
0470 40 77 30
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Bressoux (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience