1 of 3Next
Our Client is an international company within the aerospace industry that's located in Zaventem. The company is easily accessible with public transport. There reigns a dynamic and friendly work ambience. Within the company there are multiple growing opportunities (Vertical as Horizontal).
Bussiness analyst/ Legal Advisor
As a Business Analyst/ Legal Advisor you will be responsible for:
- The administrative support towards the VP (agenda management, organisation of meetings and travel arrangements.)
- Providing legal advise towards commercial contracts
- Handle the administration in relation with the contract management
- Provide support with the negotiations with clients
As a Business Analyst/ Legal Advisor you are/have :
- Min. a Bachelor degree in Law. A specialisation in EU/International law, Contract Law or Commercial law is a plus.
- You speak fluently English (Written and spoken).
- Creative, organised, flexible and posses a commercial sixth sense
- You like to provide support and your advice on legal matters
- A competitive salary package
- An on the job training from A-Z
- Different growing opportunities
- Location that's easily accessible with public transport
- Possibility to travel in Europe
+32 2 290 97 19
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Consultancy
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)