2 of 3Next
La Lorraine Bakery group is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who can translate business needs into successful BI-solutions.
You will work in close collaboration with Business Analysts and other stakeholders, to coordinate all activities linked to digital transformations and Business Intelligence operations.
You take a leading role in the design, development and maintenance of an extended data warehouse and rollout Power BI as self-service solution.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- You think about how Business Intelligence can contribute to our business objectives.
- Lead, assist, advise and work very closely with colleagues, end users and external parties in order to achieve a mature, consistent and valuable data warehouse.
- Full responsibility for development, maintenance and monitoring of data warehouse and ETL processes.
- Keep yourself informed on evolution and developments in the area of Business Intelligence and share that knowledge with your colleagues.
- First point of contact for business key users regarding support and various enhancements in BI.
- Inform and train your community of new developments and optimizations on data warehouse and visualization.
- Build and maintain strong relations with all stakeholders.
- On group level, you will work with your colleagues in our IT Competence Center and you will report to the relevant Competence Center Lead.
- La Lorraine Bakery Group operates in different European countries (Belgium, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland and Turkey). Short trips abroad.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Extensive knowledge of BI Tools, enterprise data models and data marts. Experience with Microsoft tools (Integration Services, Analysis Services, Power BI and the Azure Data Platform, DAX) is a plus.
- You are analytical, process-oriented and you like to conceptualize.
- Efficient planning skills enable you to never lose sight of deadlines.
- Service-minded, you like to link and think with various stakeholders.
- You love to share knowledge and you are able to adapt your message according to your audience.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Ninove (location)
- All jobs at La Lorraine Bakery Group