14 of 18Next
Seafrigo is an independent family group which was founded in 1976 in France. Seafrigo developed a unique expertise in the area of food logistics: ambient and cold storage, road transport, sea freight, perishable airfreight, quality control and analysis, cut and packaging and port drayage. Over the years, Seafrigo expanded their offer, know-how and geographical coverage in order to ensure an optimal service and get the best control over all crucial stages. The group is driven by teams of professionals in order to ensure optimal satisfaction to customers, whether they are distributors, industrials, wholesalers, exporters, importers or traders. Thanks to a global integration of the various activities, an international network consisting of offices, own warehouses and privileged partnerships with specialized local firms, Seafrigo is able to provide tailor-made solutions. Seafrigo Group is expanding and in order to support this growth, Seafrigo Belgium is looking for a Business Development Manager.
Business Development Director Belgium
• You grow the business by increasing sales of the company’s services.
• You establish and expand the current client portfolio of approximately 200 customers in Belgium.
• By analysing the market, you are able to detect new opportunities for further expansion of the business.
• You respond to enquiries from customers and offer the needed support by collaborating with the internal support departments.
• You give advice and provide clients with qualitative, tailor-made solutions in order to guarantee long-term relationships.
• You are in charge of contract negotiations, discussions regarding agreements, pricing, etc... and establishing prices and commercial conditions.
• You will report to the Managing Director in Belgium.
• You will be travelling 30 – 40% of your time.
• You have 5 – 10 years experience in a sales position in which you were involved in freight forwarding, warehousing, transport, logistics and/or customer clearance.
• You are a hands-on yet strategic business developer.
• You are driven by sharp targets and developing businesses is what energises you.
• You have proven experience in customer relationship management.
• You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills, all other languages are an asset.
• The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with a good reputation.
• A competitive salary package.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Eastern Flanders
- Walloon Brabant
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs via Mercuri Urval
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English
- Company car