Atcomex continues to grow. That's why we are looking for a Business Developer with a technical background.
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Published on Jobat.be 24 days ago
Atcomex BV, founded in Hamme (Belgium) and Kielce (Poland) is an established value in the field of design, production and maintenance of aircraft refuellers, tank trucks and environmental and industrial cleaning solutions. Atcomex is part of the Denoo Group.
- As business developer you build your own professional network. You are the first spokesman to our professional customers;
- The interesting part about this job is that you are involved in the complete process from prospect to delivery:
- You actively prospect with potential clients in each of our departments;
- In close collaboration with our technical team you make calculations and price offers;
- You present these offers to potential clients and know how to negotiate within margins; You are responsible for follow-up of your prospects;
- Together with our administration team, you take care of invoicing to the customers;
- You support the delivery of the project to the customer;
- You are the first point of contact for the client after delivery and if needed, you ensure that after sales questions are directed to the correct person within the organization.
- Together with the team, you are able to think about the overall approach and building of the sales team;
- Professional travels within Belgium and abroad are part of the job.
- You obtained a bachelor degree or equal by experience;
- You are experienced in a sales function and have a technical background;
- You are client-oriented, patient and yet assertive;
- You are able to build long-term relationships with clients. A network of your own in our industry is an asset, not a must;
- You are good with languages. Our activities require knowledge of Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written language);
- You are a team-player and able to work independently. You take responsibility in your job;
- You are eager to learn and ready to improve your skills. You are willing to obey to instructions and you are flexible in working together;
- You are creative and have an eye for details. You ensure a strict administration that comes with the job. You are a problem-solver;
- No 9 to 5 mentality in this position;
- You are good with all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Teamleader is an asset.
- A fascinating position in an international environment;
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package, according to your experience and skills;
- A company car, phone and all tools needed for the job;
- An extreme variation and intellectual challenge;
- Career opportunities in line with your interests;
- Open corporate culture: in this specific technical environment, you can rely on your colleagues to gather all information needed.
Others also viewed
Add your CV
Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car
- GSM & smartphone
- 23 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.