Business Developer - IT Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Business Developer - IT Solutions
Experis provides various agile IT services to companies (through recruitment&selection, times&means solutions, IT project solutions, managed IT services, IT products, …) in various IT domains (business transformation, digital workplace, cybersecurity, cloud&infrastructure and enterprise applications).
We are an international company (present in more than 50 countries and territories) that is part of the Manpower Group.
Within Belgium and Luxembourg, the Manpower Group is proud to have 5000 different clients (ranging from Forbes Fortune List 500 companies to SMB's and start-ups) that are regularly using our excellent services.
We differ from other IT service providers through our DNA. As a Manpower Group company, we are also an expert in human resources (next to our excellent IT services). Our core values are people, innovation and knowledge sharing. In this rapidly changing world of digital transformation, we strongly believe that investing in continuous talent development (soft- and IT hard skills) of our people will help our clients succeed their challenges of tomorrow.
Currently we would like to expand our IT services and IT products. To bring our new IT services and new IT products to the market, we need a talented business developer with experience in selling IT services solutions to engage clients to use our excellent new services and products.
Your challenge and responsibilities
- You will join a strong and dynamic sales team, and drive sales of Experis products and services into the Belgian market.
- As a Business Developer, you will need to create, develop and manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for year on year growth and margin
- A consultative approach to selling is essential as you will need to be able to identify opportunities within your customer portfolio and match them to the Experis portfolio of IT solutions
- You are required to make presentations in French, Dutch and English
- You will manage the commercial process from initial contact through to contract signature with assistance from Senior Experis Management.
- You will report to senior management and maintain an up to date accurate sales and pipeline report or when requested
- Excellent selling skills with a focus on the sales of IT managed services (2 to 5 years' experience)
- You will understand the complex sales process and be able to articulate benefits of your solution to all customer stakeholders
- Demonstrable achievement of making annual quota
- You will have strong background in IT solution selling
- Ability to negotiate with customers at C Level as well as with relevant decision makers
- Excellent IT technical and IT solution knowledge
- Self-Motivated with a drive to produce and deliver mature propositions
- The capacity to work well on your own or collectively with a wider European delivery team
- You are fluent in English and one of our national languages (French or Dutch) with a good level in the other national language
What can we offer you?
- A nice challenge in a dynamic international team and an enthusiastic national team with a good sense of humor
- Being part of a great company culture oriented on cross-collaboration, work-life balance and well-being
- Opportunities within the company to further advance your skills through trainings (online and offline), internal mobility possibilities, …
- A CDI/ Contract Onbepaalde Duur with an attractive full salary package (company car with fuel car, insurances, birthday gifts, flexible income plan to optimize your extra-legal benefits to your own personal needs, bonusses, …)
Our office is located in Woluwe Saint-Lambert (very close to the autoroute exit Evere-Woluwe on the E40).
Partial remote work is possible for this position.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- 18 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Business development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.