We are seeking an experienced and motivated Business Controller to join our team. Do you want to join our corporate team in the headquarters @Waregem?
- Provide accurate management information, advice, and transparency on performance to challenge and support the business in achieving profitable growth and margin expansion
- You will conduct research into industry trends to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- You will work closely with the operational team to interpret their financial objectives and results, and provide guidance on how to achieve their goals. You will also play a key role in preparing all necessary ISO documents for the qualification process.
- Review the product portfolio performance and understand potential gap-closing activities to formulate recommendations, action plans, and monitor their progress.
- Plan, control, analyze, and report on overhead expenditures. Review and analyze overhead expenses and identify and propose resolutions for performance issues.
- Master’s degree in economics/accounting + 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills, with advanced Excel knowledge required and experience with SAP or BI being an asset.
- Passion for analytics and figures, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in an interdepartmental team.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Internet cost / Subscription
Individual hospital insurance
- Personal growth and development through on-the-job training and professional development opportunities.
- A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, where your efforts and dedication are rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
- Company car, food-vouchers, homeworking