Thanks to your experience in Pharma, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will act as Finance Business Controller towards the Belgian affiliates.
Your main responsibilities as the new Business Controller will include:
- Establish and maintain automated dashboards to monitor local business performance on a monthly basis
- Coordinate price monitoring and take the lead in price adjustments
- Monitor stock positions in the supply chain
- Ensure that the PnL reflects the correct picture of the market performance
- Oversee the financial 24-month rolling forecast process and ensure that all planned business activities are in-cooperated in the financial rolling forecast
- Provide input on monthly performance to relevant Management Reporting and internal communication
- Analyze fixed and variable costs and advice on cost control and corrective measures
- Assist in building up business cases on Business Development
- You have a degree in management or economics
- You have around 2 to 3 years of proven experience as a Business Controller, experience in Pharmaceutical will be considered an asset
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, with a good understanding of the other language. You have excellent English knowledge
- You are ambitious and business minded and you have strong problem solving skills.
- You are proactive and stress-resistant
- You have strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI
From € 4.000 to € 4.500 per month
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Business Controller position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.