- Haren (Bru.)
- Permanent, Full-time
At Verisure, we believe it is a human right to feel safe and secured. To achieve this ambition, we have built our teams out of committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization.
Our unique DNA defines who we are:
·Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
·Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
·Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We take risks and we learn continuously.
·Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
·With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always
Most importantly, our job matters. Find out more on how you will contribute in reaching our ambition:
We are looking for a Business Controller ?
- You exercise a real influencer role, taking an active part in decision-making and helping to bring concrete results
- You actively participate to the monthly closing process and the management reporting of all portfolio & HQ related matters
- You help on the creation and follow up of the budget, forecast and long range plan.
- You look with a critical eye at the results, in-depth understanding of the underlying key drivers and you answer ad hoc questions from the business partners or and/or management.
- You set up new analyzes and build recommendations
- You identify opportunities to improve our profitability, alert on risks and recommend actions and / or drive change
- You have a Master in Finance.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in controlling or financial analysis
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured approach.
- You are a business-oriented person
- You are stress resistant and able to process a large amount of data.
- You have a strong affinity with ERP and reporting systems, as well as with PowerBi
- Excel has no secrets for you.
- You take initiative and drive towards change in all processes.
- You can work independently
- Setting priorities and reaching deadlines are natural to you
- You like working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- You demonstrate assertiveness
- You are recognized as a lively and smart person
- You are fluent in English
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 30 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Controlling' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.