Popular jobs in Web development:
- MEDIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- TALENTED FRONT-END DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- Mobile Product Engineer
- DQM Application Manager RISKPRO
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Business Consultant Data
Big Data is becoming more & more important. The value of data is going beyond the operational support for existing systems and applications.
For one of our clients located in Gent, we are looking for a Junior Data Consultant. By identifying use cases, needs and opportunities for (and together with) the customer, the Junior Data Consultant will lever the customers of the company to the next level.
- You will work as consultant around their Intelligent Engagement Platform. So, as a junior data Consultant, you are fasinated about existing and new technologies, processes and organizational roles.
- You are able to talk to the marketers, the data scientists and engineers, to understand their needs and wishes and to collaborate on a variety of topics.
- You are able to work with different stakeholders & clarifying their requirements and you can implement business cases but also for seeking and defining new business cases with their platform.
- You will develop the solution & develop business acumen, bringing technical perspective in furthering the product and business
- You will help define, design, and build projects that leverage data of a variety of organizations
- You have a Bachelor OR a Master in computer science, engineering or business
- You have a good understanding of data mining, data structures and related core software engineering concepts
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- You have a good knowledge of analysis tools ( SPSS, R or an equivalent )
- You understand marketing processes in the financial &/or retail market
- You understand the concepts of Hadoop, HBase and other big data technologies
- You have strong interpersonal skills, are analytical, solution-oriented & willing to expand your leadership
- You are a Team-player and able to work independtly
- You are willing to travel up to 10 days per month
- You are willing to improve himself steadily
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Gent (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car