2 of 4Next
With more than 40 years experience, our client is one of the world leaders in the market. They offer a great career path and qualitative trainings for their employees. Located in Wallonian Brabant, they are easily reachable by car & they offer a company car.
Brand Manager - FMCG
What will the Brand Manager do?
- Responsible of all strategies, concepts, implementations & analyses of products development and marketing strategy (from A to Z to last check & validation)
- Working on one range of products & supporting your colleagues from time to time w/ their range
- Work with international colleagues regarding guidelines
- Briefing agencies for creative material
- Briefing for Social Media & website
What does it take to be a Brand Manager?
- A Bachelor or Master in marketing/communication
- A first concrete experience as Brand/Product/Trade/Category Manager
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- Dutch native level, good level of French & English
International environment in Wallonian Brabant with growth opportunities. A remuneration in line with your experience & the market. A company car, meal voucher, insurances and 26 days off a year.
+32 2 290 97 74
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
40 days left to apply
- Function type: Brand management
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.900 to € 3.500 per year