- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
One of the leading professional services networks that provide customized consulting services related to audit, tax, financial, and other aspects of an organization.
- Prepare monthly accounting records
- Create invoices and encode them in the billing system
- Identify and resolve billing discrepancies and make the adjustments
- Ensure that submitted information is accurate and in compliance with clients/customers contracts
- Deal with customers and clients billing queries
- Send payment reminders
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Previous experience in administration/accounting/billing is a plus
- A service-minded personality
- Team player
- Ability to resist stress and open to changing environment
- Fast career progression
- Inspiring training
- International environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package, including mobility reimbursement, health, and group insurance
- Team events such as team-building days and Friday drinks
- A flexible working schedule including homeworking
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- 19 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.