Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the banking sector.
Bilingual Event Manager in Brussels
As Event Manager (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are in charge of organizing events for clients / prospects / colleagues within the event team;
- Build a network of reliable and competent suppliers (catering / locations/ technical / decoration ...);
- In collaboration with the client (internal / external), you take into account a specific target, a budget to be respected and a precise timing while ensuring the quality of the event;
- You are responsible for monitoring the statistics of your events (success factors / failures / recommendations);
- You are on site on all the events you manage.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Event Manager (M/F) position include:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's and by preference some experience in a Marketing / Communication position;
- You are flexible and have excellent organization skills;
- You are proactive and do not hesitate to share your knowledge to improve the processes put in place within the team;
- You have a perfect level of Dutch, and you are fluent in French and English;
- You are resistant to stress and know how to act in unexpected situations;
- As a born team player, you jump in where necessary and support the development and improvement of our event organization.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract with an option for a permanent contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Event Manager (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Event marketing
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor