5 of 5Next
For one of our clients, in the IT industry, we are currently looking for a Bid & Tender Coordinator
Bid & Tender Coordinator
The Bid & Tender Coordinator will support and assist the Strategic Bid & Tender Manager for the proper administration and coordination of more complex tenders and accompanies all aspects from registration to processing requests for proposals according to the Bid & Tender Process. One of the major tasks is to independently manage and analyse opportunities with strong focus on the quality and outcome of the offering and report the results according to the Sales and Bid &Tender Process. The Bid & Tender Coordinator works within the Bid & Tender team of our client in Belgium.
- Coordinate the tender process within the tender team, set deadlines and responsibilities accordingly
- Manage the Bid & Tender Planning regarding the tender offering and analysis in terms of feasibility
- Analyse tenders, preparation of the bid assessment form for bid Go/No-go
- Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid
- Support quality, control and monitoring of tender projects with regard to sales and legal issues
- Maintain the administration of the tenders in the Deal Engagement Platform (DEP)
- Coordinate, review and format draft bids in order to comply with our client's brand guidelines and requirements
- Contribute to and keep up to date the new Tender Desk project “Knowledge Management Repository”
Dimension of results
- Quality of administrative tasks and tender coordination
- Rate of tender winning/losing
- Accuracy rate of the records
Customer group of this position
- All departments involved in sales process
Education and knowledge
- A bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Prior 3-5 years of experience providing bid and administrative support, and ideally from a bid & tender and/or sales environment in the ICT business
- Excellent Dutch, French and English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in MS SharePoint is an advantage
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Customer focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- An energetic and socially skilled individual with no nine-to-five mentality, who is able to multitask, and set priorities
- Cross-functional thinking and acting
- Very good administrative skills with regard to accuracy and quality assurance
- Focus on results
- Pro-active working style and willing to take on responsibility
- Strategic and conceptual skills
Job competency profile
- Result driven
- Customer centric
- Organizational sensitivity
- Politically savvy
- Our client offers you a very interesting and varied job that gives you space for personal initiatives and development.
- Next to that, our client offers you an attractive compensation & benefits package with extra-legal advantages including a diverse range of insurances and meal vouchers.
- In addition to that, you can benefit from several possibilities to find a good balance between your work and your private life.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Diegem (location)
- All jobs via Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Flat-rate allowance