Bid Consultant - IT
- Experis Belgium NV
- Permanent, Full-time
Bid Consultant - IT
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, Experis helps organizations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security. Through Experis Academy, we deliver the powerful combination of in-demand technical skills together with the soft skills that are critical for business success.
To join our dynamic Business Development team at Experis, we are currently looking for a Bid Consultant who will focus on Bid management (local & global), Content management (bid library) and Pipeline management (Microsoft Dynamics/reporting).
- You identify the opportunities on the private and public market in line with our services
- You will coordinate the whole tender process, set deadlines and responsibilities accordingly
- You manage the Bid & Tender Planning regarding the tender offering and analysis in terms of feasibility
- You process the information into a distinctive and consistent Bid in language, form and content and will be in charge during the whole tender process.
- You communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid
- You support quality, control and monitoring of tender projects
- You make distinctive offers (Bids) for all the services of Experis. (Professional resourcing, Managed services, Consulting and Academy services)
- You gather all relevant information - in line with the needs of the customer or prospect - and involve the right people in the tender process in a timely manner.
- You ensure a good cooperation of all parties involved.
- You will ensure an up-to-date and complete library and knowledge base
- You ensure that quotes and business cases are current and you maintain contact with the operation to continue to meet the needs.
- You create and maintain relationships with Experis field (local and international)
- At least 3 years of experience with bids related to ICT services
- Very good editorial/writing skills
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
- Able to handle multiple bids simultaneously
- Very good ability to deal with deadlines
- Strong insight into commercial and operational processes
- Analytical, structured and accurate work
- Interpret and critically evaluate reports and figures
- Experience with public bids is a strong asset
- Open-ended contract
- Competitive salary package, including a company-car and nice extra-legal advantages
- Real development opportunities
- A major challenge in a growing international group within a highly evolving sector
- A pleasant working atmosphere
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car
- 8 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.