2 of 5Next
Enthusiasm! That's what Telenet is all about.
And we share this enthusiasm with each and every one of our 3000 employees. Thanks to their passion for innovation, challenges and cooperation, Telenet is and remains the best provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium.
Under the brand name Telenet we provide digital television, high speed internet and landline and mobile telephone services to clients living in Flanders and Brussels. Operating as BASE we provide mobile phone services throughout Belgium. Our Telenet Business department serves the business community in Belgium and Luxembourg, providing solutions for connectivity, hosting and security.
At Telenet we pull out all the stops to provide an Amazing Customer Experience, by putting our customers first at all times. Our aim is to give them the best possible help and to meet their every need. To accomplish this, we offer fascinating careers for fascinating people, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in our company. Could this be the opportunity you are looking for? At Telenet, you may just discover the best job you have ever had.
BI Technical Analyst
Become a Technical Data Analyst
No one likes bad decisions, right? Right. Well, data can help make better ones. At Telenet we strongly believe that data makes a big difference. At Technology Information Operations we analyze data, make it understandable and usable for internal stakeholders and create and develop innovative products and solutions. The best part: we want you to become part of it! Do you dare to go data?
Let’s get technical
Our Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies and on Oracle DWH appliance. The Data Warehouse is based on the Telenet Corporate Data Model which includes all the definitions of business entities, KPIs and dimensions.
Make a difference and…
- Work on projects related to various topics in a dynamic and fun team.
- Make sure your data solutions are in line with our guidelines.
- Translate the functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Analyze the impact of changes on the existing Telenet BI landscape.
- Provide estimates for new project requests.
- A Master or Bachelor in e.g. Information Management or equivalent through experience.
- Good communication skills. You feel comfortable challenging others.
- Pretty good Dutch and English skills.
- Experience with/knowledge of Data Warehouse design, Oracle, SQL Development, ETL and tools like Cognos and Qliksense.
- The ability to get things done.
- The will to take end-to-end ownership.
- Data privacy and ethics on your mind.
Start a new adventure in the beating heart of our data driven organization, where we work in open and trendy workspaces, and collegiality is more than just a word. We keep an eye out for talent, ambition and eagerness to learn. We’ll coach you, train you and make you part of our story. Moreover, you’ll enjoy a wages and benefits package that will get you places. We’re talking meal vouchers, group and health insurance, a yearly bonus and discounts on Telenet products. Come experience it for yourself, our passion is contagious.
Send us your cv and resumé, we’ll schedule a data date!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Mechelen (location)
- All jobs at Telenet