- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
For our customer based in Halle, we are looking for a BI Engineer/Analyst within a group program who will focus on gathering and challenging the needs of the partner, analyzing those needs and translating them into a dimensional model.
- You take care of the coordination of the BI assignments that you carry out yourself: you make appointments with the partner, other team members, coordinate and follow up the whole thing.
- You are part of a program team and work closely with other parties involved.
- You follow up the development of a dimensional data model on the data warehouse (implementation by delegated team).
- You will create test scenarios for the dimensional data models, execute them and document the results.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (DB2 & Sybase IQ)
- Drafting test scenarios for dimensional data models
- Drafting and reading of dimensional data models (Powerdesigner)
- Fluent in EN & FR OR DU
Nice to have:
- Setting up reports (SAP WEBI and Universe Designer)
- Setting up data flows in sandbox environment (SAS E-guide)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Company car
- 21 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.