- Wolters Kluwer België
- Permanent, Full-time
The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The business is your customer, who you will provide with relevant insights in the products, customers and the different markets we serve.
Your analysis of the data and their experience in these markets will enable Wolters Kluwer to make the right business decisions.
In order to do this, you will undertake a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, which include:
- Together with the business stakeholders, analyse the business data needs and translate those needs into easy to digest reports & dashboards.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using big data, advance analytics and statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Propose deliverables that simplify/automate specific business tasks and processes.
- Visualize and present all information to internal stakeholders and to our management teams.
- Manage projects against deliverables & timelines.
You will report to the CI&I Manager of our Marketing department.
You will be based in Mechelen.
We are looking for a BI Advisor with strong analytical and interpersonal skills:
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings (through visualization).
- Strong analytical skills, and a demonstrated track record of translating data into actionable insights.
- Ability to support business stakeholders in their thought processes.
- Strong problem solving and thought leadership skills.
- Ability to synthetize findings from complex analysis and develop actionable recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to develop well-structured presentations and effectively communicate them to stakeholders.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, predictive modelling and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS or comparable).
- Positive mindset, ability to drive change within BI, thus supporting our core businesses.
- Fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Education and experience
- Working experience in analytics consulting or similar functions.
- Background in analytics.
Wolters Kluwer has a long-standing tradition of empowering its employees to advance their careers within the company and beyond.
We support and encourage professional growth and advancement at all levels and we are committed to providing the framework and tools that let employees assess their work, find new ways to improve, and plan for continuous learning and a rewarding work life. We offer a competitive remuneration package with extra advantages.
We highly value a good work-life balance and offer the possibility to combine working at the office and at home.
Discover more about working at Wolters Kluwer at www.wolterskluwer.be
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Database
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Mechelen (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
From € 3.200 to € 4.500 per month
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- Furlough leave
- 25 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.