- CSP Zeebrugge Terminal
- Permanent, Full-time
The Port of Zeebrugge offers direct access to the European market, the continent with the highest population density. Located directly at the open sea, CSP Zeebrugge is very close to the main shipping routes in North Western Europe and can cater to the largest container vessels in the world. First class intermodal connections, including rail and access to the national and European highway systems, are available.
The Zeebrugge facility benefits from no marine and land based congestion, which improves the service quality significantly. It is a coastal port with excellent hub capabilities to the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and the Baltic region. CSP Zeebrugge is a state-of-the-art common-user terminal with 7 super post-panamax ZPMC gantry cranes.
We look at your business with an open mind. Versatility and an open mind are in our DNA. We are not afraid to experiment or innovate.
You are responsible to achieve the highest possible berth production, taken productivity targets and internal safety measures into account.
- Create a master-berthing plan with ideal vessel placement positions. Forecast requirements based on input from planning department regarding expected rates of production, planned gang deployment, current yard situation and connection requirements.
- Provide the resource management department with staffing requirements in sufficient time to place labour orders.
- Ensure correct & timely communications with vessel operators, agents & internal parties on berthing plans sure that there is complete understanding by all stakeholders at all times.
- Support in the communication & follow-up of incidents and accidents
- A college degree in Logistics, Operations Management, or related discipline and relevant work experience preferably in a container terminal.
- In depth knowledge of berthing ships, control and traffic of vessel movements, re-berthing positioning of vessels, and marine berth handlings.
- Some knowledge of accounting, billing, and associated documentation.
Do you have organizational skills? Are you pro-active and do you have strong communication skills, both in Dutch and in English? Are you willing to work in a shift system with flexible working hours and when needed weekend duty?
Are you the new talent with an open mind we are looking for?
Get in touch and let’s meet!
In your job, you get many opportunities to broaden your knowledge & expertise. We invest in our employees, develop their talents and support them in becoming specialists.
And of course, you get a salary matching with your experience and additional benefits (meal vouchers, insurances, phone,...).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Saint Nicolas
- Company meals at reduced prices
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- 26 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics, Shipping' jobs straight to your mailbox.