1 of 8Next
Kindred is a made up of eleven individual brands, which together form one of the World's largest online gaming groups. We span over 100 markets and in turn, serve more than 21 million customers.
Belgian Dutch Speaking Customer Support Agent
Working daytime shifts, any 5 days a week, you will be part of a close-knit team of 10-20 people. Your technical knowledge and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, will contribute to your success.
We provide a two-week training programme including systems and product modules, plus ongoing support so that you can provide the best possible support.
This vacancy is based in Malta and offers great career opportunities to use your passion for customers in an online gambling environment.
What you will do
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a great team atmosphere
- Deliver native language customer support across LiveChat (70%), email and telephone
- Guide customers through the desktop and/or mobile devices to assist them in using our services and products
- Help to resolve customer queries
- Share knowledge, contribute to team projects and identify innovative practices that improve customer support activities
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gambling and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences
- Handle both written and verbal internal communications in English
How will success be measured in this role
Customer satisfaction scores
Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication and friendliness)
Number of contacts handled
Team contribution and extra tasks
Regular performance reviews with your line manager
Acting in line with Kindred Group values
Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- Excellent, responsible and reliable team player
- Experience of complex problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Belgian Dutch
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts
- At least 1 year's experience in a customer support environment
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs at Kindred Group
- Dutch, English