16 of 95Next
Clarins Group was founded by Jacques Courtin-Clarins in 1954. Since then, this family-run company has based its success on listening and caring every customer. The Beauty Advisor is the ambassador of the brand’s uniqueness. She/he attends to customers, listens to their concerns, gives relevant beauty advice and cultivates trusting relationships, making each client feels unique. The Beauty Advisor is a member of a team; she/he has individual objectives as well as participates actively in team targets.
BEAUTY ADVISOR CLARINS Boutique
Execute all aspects of Clarins Client Experience to offer the best experience to customers
- Skin check and personal consultation, in line with brand’s guidelines
- Product application
Constantly apply the visual merchandising guidelines:
- Point of sale area is clean and uncluttered: glass table top, displays, bar, consultation tables and testers, etc.
- Displays, tester stands, light boxes, glorifiers, back wall displays, copy panels are updated with new launches on a timely basis
Convey perfect brand image uniqueness and expertise by showing professional image and positive attitudes (posture, voice tone, verbal and body communication, smile), listening and caring attitude in line with Clarins Client Experience.
Improve sales and the ranking of the point of sale
Know at all times annual, monthly, weekly and daily objectives and sales targets: both individual and team.
Deliver monthly sales in line with targets. Initiate action to achieve them with a focus on key products performance.
Implement the company in-store “retailtainment” and eventing plan.
Participate actively in the shop’s activities: events, gatherings and promotion
Recruit new customers to the Brand.
Ensure that every customer feels welcomed as per the Clarins standards.
Engage prospects coming to the point of sale, provide a consultation and advise according to their needs and Clarins Client Experience.
Accurately collect customer data and communicate all information to back office teams.
Participate in the point of sale operation tasks, including:
Stock management of retail products, samples, promotions and coffrets.
Training & Development
Commit to continuous skills development and self-learning by being fully engaged during trainings (classroom, field coaching and digital/e-learning).
Implement knowledge learnt during trainings to offer a high-quality customer service.
- At least 1 year relevant sales experience in retail industry and/or at least 1 year relevant sales experience in the retail beauty industry
- Dutch/English knowledge, French is a plus .
- Experience in Skin-care and Make-up application.
- Able to deliver high level of customers experience as per brand standards
- Results oriented by being committed to meet individual and team targets. Experience in achieving monthly, weekly and daily sales targets
- Demonstrates strong selling skills
- Shows ability to advise and apply the right make-up according to customer expectations
- Shows interest / passion in cosmetic products and beauty brands
- Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills; expresses him/herself in a respectful and professional manner; listens carefully to others.
- Demonstrates positive attitude; open to feedback and suggestions for improving quality of work, willing to try new approaches to increase sales
- Has strong team player skills; willing to take up tasks not only limited to selling but also administrative, stock. Works with integrity; can be trusted to act in accordance with the values of Clarins Group
Part time 24h / Week
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Shop sales
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Maasmechelen (location)
- All jobs at Maasmechelen Village
- Part-time or full-time