7 of 8Next
Our client is the Bank For Life because who truly care about what matters most to you and want to empower you so you can better manage your finances.
As a full-service financial institution, our client offers you a world-class support, provide our employees with fulfilling careers, and empower communities with economic benefits.
Their long record of helping clients manage their affairs, even at the most difficult times in the most challenging environments, speaks for itself.
Bank administrative employee
As a Bank administrative employee, you will have to:
- Assist the Relationship Manager in initiating new relationships and maintaining and developing existing relationships.
- Assist in creating and updating a sectorial database and in developing the Bank market intelligence.
- Accompany the Relationship Manager on client calls and site visits and document all information for close risk monitoring.
- Assist the Relationship Manager in the preparation of credit packages and the daily monitoring of clients' accounts.
- Ensure appropriate credit process discipline: timely review/renewal of credit lines, proper renewal of legal documentation, proper approval of availments and excesses, etc…
- Assist the Relationship Manager in identifying and monitoring classified accounts, proposing remedial action plans to the Credit Committee and ensuring their proper implementation.
- Ensure strict compliance with local policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, concepts & ideas (Creativity & Innovation)
The ideal Bank administrative employee will have:
Bachelor of Foreign Trade preferably or other related fields
1 to 3 years of banking experience mainly in credit.
Excellent level in French with a very good level in English (C1)
- Ability to produce work effectively & efficiently (Quality Service)
- Ability to organize work effectively & efficiently (Organizational Abilities)
- Ability to convey ideas & information in writing using language that is appropriate to both complexity of the topic & understanding of the reader (Writing Skills) Behavioural
- Ability to identify, meet & exceed internal & external customer expectations (Customer Service)
- Ability to work co-operatively & productively with other members of the team in order to achieve common goals (Teamwork)
- Ability to originate new practices, concepts & ideas (Creativity & Innovation)
For the position Bank administrative employee our client offers you an interim contract that can lead to a permanent contract in an international environment with a very attractive salary
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Arts Office
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French