3 of 5Next
Our client is one of the biggest one within its sector in Europe. This family company has grown into the international success it is today holding true to its key values: open communication, transparency and honesty.
The client is located in Wemmel where they have a showroom to showcase their high quality products for B2B clients.
Backoffice Coordinator (Dutch, French & English)
As Backoffice Coordinator you'll have a broad range of tasks, but here is a brief overview:
- For all of the tasks you'll be coordinating and communicating with internal departments, making you key to customer satisfaction
- Handle backorders from A-Z and communicate with both clients and suppliers
- Follow-up on contracts with internal departments
- Handle both the ERP and CRM system to ensure the highest level of coordination
The successful Backoffice Coordinator for our client in Wemmel:
- Experience (>3years) in a B2B environment (relevant experience could be as Customer Service Representative)
- Good level of Dutch, French & English
- Strong communication skills & hands on mentality
- Problem-solving mindset
The Backoffice Coordinator will recieve an attractive salary package with fringe benefits. Next to that, you'll enjoy the positive atmosphere and unique products.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Flemish Brabant
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French