Back Office Assistant
- TEIN TELECOM
- Permanent, Full-time
Back Office Assistant
Are you good in Excel and the MS office tools in general? Are you looking for a varied job where you can be of great value by assisting different departments? Then join our company as Back Office Assistant!
Tein Technology NV is a family company active in the Security world in Belgium and the Netherlands. We are a leader in the integration of voice and video platforms for clients such as banks, ports, road and waterway traffic centers and the police.
As Back Office Assistant you will be in charge of:
- Project Management & Presales support:
- Administrative follow-up of projects in pre-sales and post-sales phase
- Preparation of purchases
- Importation & follow up of projects within ERP tool
- Preparation/encoding of contractual information within ERP system
- Update of the price list of the most important suppliers
Administrative & stock support
- Reception of clients and suppliers.
- Stock management
- Management (reporting status, controlling of the shipments ...) of inventory, spare stock and deliveries
- Administrative (and the physical) reception of goods and equipment in our ERP system (Navision).
Support Financial Business Controller:
- Preparation of monthly payments.
- Encoding purchase invoices.
- Back-up administrative assistant concerning order management and reception of incoming invoices.
Keywords: administratief, administratieve, polyvalent, bediende, facturatie, hulpboekhouder, customer service, assistant, assistent, assistente, commercieel, employé, employée, facturation, aide comptable, service clientèle
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- Flexible and polyvalent.
- Excellent communication skills (oral as well as written).
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Dynamic, organized, service minded, dedicated, takes responsibility.
- Administrative skills, able to work with the standard Microsoft tools (Word, Outlook).
- Driver’s license.
- Hands-on approach.
- A very dynamic ‘family owned’ company, where every employee counts
and is appraised for his/her qualities.
- Unique work environment: a modern office in the heart of Brussels.
- Responsibilities and challenges, openness and collaboration.
- A unique corporate culture: access to all levels of the management, listening,
understanding, recognition and also time for fun.
- Attractive salary package with interesting extra-legal benefits such as group- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, mobile phone, birthday gift and net expenses.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Schaarbeek (location)
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 7 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.