AWS Cloud Engineer
- ENGIE Electrabel
- Permanent, Full-time
AWS Cloud Engineer
As a member of the team, you are responsible:
- to design, implement and maintain the foundations, by using exclusively the AWS framework, in collaboration with the other middleware chapter members
- to design, implement and maintain solutions, by using exclusively the AWS framework, to support the different use cases for the Application Data Hub, the Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- to design, implement and maintain solutions to manage and monitor the AWS accounts - Network, Identity & Access Management, Oauth, CloudWatch, Proxy, Firewall, ...
- to continuously seek to improve the usage of the AWS framework related to the data domain. The technology stack currently used is mainly based on :
- Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow
Are the following skills part of your professional DNA?
- you have either:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- a solid experience in the field
- you have a broad knowledge of ICT
- you are familiar with the AWS Cloud and the different managed services offered
- you are familiar with the infrastructure concepts related to a Cloud environment
- you are familiar with security best practices applicable in a Group like ENGIE
- you have a DevOps mindset and affinity with software development
- you should have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- you are able to suggest &implement improvements
- you are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- you are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently
- fluent in English and good understanding of French or Dutch
What’s in it for you?
- a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
- a wide range of training & development opportunities
- a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
- a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
- a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Compensation for meals
- Flat-rate allowance
- Children daycare
- Remote work
- 4 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.