- Experis Belgium
- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Test Engineer. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: 2 days Mechelen / 2 days Brussels / 1 day from home
- Create/maintain manual and automated test cases or test scenarios.
- Create test sets (scenario's, cases, environments, data, ...).
- Work with the functional and technical teams to develop new test cases.
- Testing and troubleshooting.
- Validate non-functional requirements.
- Define and execute integration including the definition and selection of test data, using necessary system tests.
- Report and follow-up of defects in the company defect tracking tool.
- Knowledge of SQL and XML is necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Experience with test automation and test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber).
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies.
- Skilled communicator and experience with teamwork or project-oriented work.
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English.
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits and flexibility.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- There is the possibility to start on customer's payroll with long term perspective.
- Opportunity to work for different large clients in Belgium.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 28 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Antwerp, Brussels straight to your mailbox.