Automation Service Engineer
* You ensure the smooth start up and testing of the new Bekaert designed and built production lines at our plants worldwide.
* You provide training on the functional operations of the machines / installations and you prepare technical reports.
* You proactively monitor and check the performance and output of the production lines.
* You develop new ways of improving our Equipment Lifecycle Management using AI, data analysis and automation tools.
* You preferably have a master’s degree (Electromechanics or Automation) or equivalent through experience
* You have a first experience with (industrial) machine construction, start-up of machines or installations and with the latest technologies and techniques.
* You have a very good technical knowledge combined with a special interest in automation (controls, PLC, PC, engines, ...)
* A good knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must because of the international working environment
* You easily adapt your communication style to different cultures
* You work efficiently together with project teams worldwide
* You have a high degree of flexibility
* You are willing to work abroad regularly for longer periods (on average 2 to 3 weeks per assignment)
From € 2.950 to € 4.300 per month
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Remote work
* A versatile and responsible position within a collegial work environment, with growth potential.
* An innovative and collaborative “better together” spirit
* A human-centered, diverse company that values and supports your physical and mental wellbeing
* A good work/life balance with remote work possible